Friday, December 24, 2010

A tribute! Goodbye Old Busted...HELLO! NEW HOTTIE!


Goodbye old car. You were a great friend, and we had lots of adventures together. You are now at a new home in Northern Virginia with a new family. You will be missed.
Everyone...meet the new hottie! My brand new 2011 Mustang! I've never had a car with only 220 miles on it (it had to be delivered from North Carolina). She doesn't have a name yet, but she will be a great addition to the family! Baby Blue now has a friend.

2 comments:

b rendan said...

Soooo sick!! that ride is sweet man! I can't believe all the adventures in the old busted though, man. Flipside sessions, random skate tours all around the 757 etc... kinda sad to see her go! Congrats man!

Unknown said...

Guessing by the looks of your old car, I’m pretty sure that you took good care of her. Oh my! You got a 2011 Mustang!!!! Dang! That’s a really nice car! What’s under the hood?
- LexusOfAnnarbor.com